I write words that attract, engage and convert.
Hi, there. I’m Alicia, a Hudson Valley, NY-based digital copywriter and marketing strategist.
I’m a word-nerd who gets excited about infusing storytelling with business to create copy that grabs your readers’ attention and moves them to action.
I’m an ex-hospitality worker turned writer, who borrows from my experience in client services to write copy that entertains and guides your customers into a fulfilling and long-lasting relationship with your company.
Together, we’ll use great copy to make your customers feel heard, seen and welcomed before they ever eat a meal in your restaurant or book a stay at your hotel.
I can help you:
🗸 Create landing pages, blog posts and newsletters
that people actually want to read.
🗸 Turn those lofty business dreams into
targeted, focused deliverables.
🗸 Boost clicks and conversions with
clean & simple call to action buttons.
Through website content writing or strategic, sales-focused copywriting, my writing services will help you to build a marketing strategy that works.
My Writing Is Featured In…
Lonely Planet ~ Everyday Health ~ Matador Network ~ Design & Decor Magazine
Roads & Kingdom ~ Indeed.com ~ Once Upon A Time Agency ~ Chilled Magazine
Fortune Web Marketing Agency ~ Independent Dealer ~ ItemGrabber Green ~ The Flight Deal
Ready To Work Together?
More About Me…
- I worked in the hospitality industry for 10+ years (6+ bartending)
- I have traveled to 27 countries (including a trip around the world) & 30 states
- I have run 3 full marathons and many shorter races, one through the Angkor Wat Temples in Cambodia (I wrote about it for Lonely Planet)
- I got my degree in Marine science, Ecology, and Evolution and started my career as a fisheries technician and field researcher
- I’m unhealthily obsessed with my rescue dog
- I recently relocated to the Hudson Valley in New York so I can run around in the woods every morning