I write words that attract, engage and convert.
For businesses that love to serve their customers
Hi, there. I’m Alicia, a Hudson Valley NY-based digital copywriter & marketing strategist who gets excited about infusing story telling with business.
I’m an ex-hospitality worker turned writer, who understands the in’s and out’s of service driven businesses.
I get the frustration of a cancelled reservation and the joy of making a once-in-a-lifetime moment come true.
If you’re in food and beverage, tourism & hospitality, cannabis, or any business who’s focus is on the client experience, I can help.
See What I Can Do
Lonely Planet ~ Everyday Health ~ Matador Network ~ Design & Decor
Roads & Kingdom ~ Indeed.com ~ Once Upon A Time Agency ~ Chilled Magazine
Fortune Web Marketing Agency ~ Independent Dealer ~ ItemGrabber Green ~ The Flight Deal
Ready To Work Together?
Email me and describe the marketing or messaging issues you’re having. I’ll send you a schedule link so we can get together for a free 20-minute strategy session.
During our call we’ll discuss your marketing goals, and determine if we’re a good fit for each other.
Whether we work together or not, you’ll gain valuable marketing insight you can use to turn your marketing game around.
Complete the form below and I’ll respond to you within 72 hours.
- I worked in the hospitality industry for 10+ years (6+ bartending)
- I have traveled to 27 countries (including a trip around the world) & 30 states
- I have run 3 full marathons and many shorter races, one through the Angkor Wat Temples in Cambodia (I wrote about it for Lonely Planet)
- I got my degree in Marine science, Ecology, and Evolution and started my career as a fisheries technician and field researcher
- I’m unhealthily obsessed with my rescue dog
- I recently relocated to the Hudson Valley in New York so I can run around in the woods every morning